@Elara#2878 - (455166272339181589)
@Elara 2#1162 - (491635097599082497)
@ModBot#9095 - (535824054763126784)
1) Guild, Channel, User, Role IDs
2) Guild, User names (such as:
3) User's Guilds, (note: this is only for the
4) Content (this only is for the services, haste
resetme yesin the server that you want it to be removed from.
5) User's Guilds
5) Paste/Haste Content.
never deletein that case the paste/haste content will be stored indefinitely
1) For server data this will be removed once the bot leaves the server.
2) For user data refer to the
How we use the data section
3) For user-guilds data this will be removed after 10 minutes to 1 day, or you can press the logout button to do it sooner.
4) If it's for the non bot services join the support server and request the data to be deleted.
services.superchiefyt.xyz go to your pastes on the service and press the delete button.
haste.superchiefyt.xyz go to the support server and request the haste to be deleted from the database, or wait 2-3 weeks for it to automatically be deleted.
Only the developer(s) for the services have access to the information and is NEVER given out to third parties, unless ordered by law.
The data is normally stored indefinitely unless requested to be deleted or the bot leaves the server, or the user does it themselves.
If you want a copy of your server or user's data contact us via the support server, we will strive to respond to your request within 30 days.
By using any of the mentioned services you consent to policies outlined in this document. Additionally you the Server Owner, Administrator or Manager agree to inform your users about this policy.
If you the Server Owner, Administrator or Manager do not agree with this policy you may remove the bot(s) from the server and stop using our services.
If you the server member do not agree with this policy you may leave the server that uses the bot(s) and stop using our services, additionally you may revoke authorization of the Service in your “Authorized Apps” menu on Discord.